Nordic Snow Premiere – Ski-jumping on snow is coming up in Falun
In Falun, you can arrange with tailor-made training camps for your national team. This has already been noticed by Canada and Estonia. In November, their national ski-jumping and Nordic combined teams will come to Falun for a training camp.
The snow is already produced and ready to be used, and the ski town of Falun is welcoming ALL of YOU!
Here we present five things that will make your training camp in Falun special.
Early snow guarantee from October 27
This goes for both the normal hill and the cross-country tracks! The snow is already produced and there will soon be cross-country tracks and snow on the outrun and inrun.
Close to accommodation and restaurant
There is only an eight-minute walk between the hotel, the cottages, the restaurant and the normal hill (funicular) where the cross-country tracks are situated as well.
Reasonable training fees
To jump in the HS 100 costs 350 SEK /person/day. Half a day costs 225 SEK/person/half day (08.00-14.00, 14.00-20.00). The fee for cross-country skiing is 150 SEK/day.
Advanced test centre (DSA/Dala Sports Academy) within walking distance
In addition to the great sporting environment at Lugnet Falun, we can offer a state of the art sport science laboratory, specialising in endurance sports. Specifically we can for example offer these services targeted to you:
- Gold Standard DXA body Composition measurement to determine muscle and fat mass as well as bone density.
- Metabolic submaximal and maximal testing, on roller skis (classical or freestyle) with real roller ski tips, with determination of Gross Efficiency (GE) in addition to standard variables like lactate and heartrate as well as our Womax sprint test.
- Technique training on the large treadmill, with real roller ski tips and a dual camera system
- Field testing with lactate measurement and HR.
- Ski specific CORE testing with force transducers.
- Close to accommodation and restaurant.
Positive and strengthening environment
To jump in the HS 100 costs 350 SEK /person/day. Half a day costs In order for a training camp to be successful, it is important with the right environment. Those of you coming to Falun, will meet many positive citizens of Falun, who appreciate the fact that you have chosen to train in Falun. You can expect several nice meetings.
On March 17–18, the FIS Cup in ski-jumping will be arranged in Falun in connection with the FIS Cross-Country World Cup Finals on March 16–18.
For more information and to make a reservation for your training camp, please contact email@example.com
Welcome to the Nordic Snow Premiere!
CEO World Cup Falun – Svenska Skidspelen