This winter tour’s final in cross-country, FIS Ski World Cup Finals, and the finals of FIS Cup in Ski Jumping will be held at Lugnet in Falun during 16-18th of March 2018. Get ready to experience 10 dramatic competitions over three days!
We recommend you buy your tickets in advance. You won’t need to wait in line to get in to the arena, and you are guaranteed your tickets in case of a sell-out.
Buy your tickets at the arena
You can buy your tickets at the entrance of the arena. Please be aware that the tickets prices are more expensive when buying them on site. For payment on site, we accept credit cards, Swish and cash in SEK.
Adult 280 SEK
Children/youth/student (13–17 years) 140 SEK
Family (2 adults + 1 child) 600 SEK
Family (2 adults + 2 children) 700 SEK
Family (2 adults + 3 children) 820 SEK
Pensioner 200 SEK
Handicap/wheelchair 200 SEK
children 0–12 years 0 SEK
If you would like to book tickets for larger groups and companies (minimun 10 persons), please contact us via email@example.com.
Access for visitors with disabilities
- Visitors with disabilities will be provided a separate wheel chair accessible area (Section C).
- A ticket to Section C also includes entrance for one guide. If two guides are needed for personal reasons, you will be admitted on one ticket.
- If no need of wheelchair or other equipment, all ticket types are available. Tickets also include entrance for one guide.
- Parking will be accessible close to the arena. Parking permission is required.
- Toilets will be provided close to the bleachers.
Terms and conditions
All sales are final. Lost ticket will not be refunded. If race is rescheduled to another time/day, the ticket also be reissued.